Being a parent has brought out a different side of me. I usually think before I say things. But since getting “mommy brain”, I barely can think at all sometimes (so it seems at least). Here’s a few things that I have said to my kids, that I never thought I’d say.
(Honestly. NEVER in a million years) thought I’d say.
– “Lets not do snow angels in the gravel road”
– “Please don’t use my bra to dry your pee pee”
– “Hey! Don’t eat the glue! ”
– “Are you drinking out of the dog’s water dish?”
– “I don’t think that butter will taste good on grapes… Okay, if you think so…”
– “Don’t drink out of the mud puddle! Never mind, you already are.”
– “Please don’t tongue kiss the dog!”
– “My head is not a comfortable pillow!”
– “Dog food is yucky for people!”
– “Please don’t lick the salt and pepper shakers” (see For your entertainment post here”
– “I guess he just found out what a dandelion that’s gone to seed tastes like”
– “Please do not stick the screwdriver up your nose”
– “Sorry, I know, I am the meanest mom ever. I won’t let you eat a taquito” (said to the 5 month old)
I’m sure there are, and will be plenty more… Oh the “bombs” that we and our kids drop sometimes!